â–º Listen Live
HomeNewsNew Dean on Algonquin College's Pembroke Campus

New Dean on Algonquin College’s Pembroke Campus

- Advertisement -

Algonquin’s Pembroke Campus has a new Dean in town.

Dr. Keltie Jones is the sixth person to take the roll of Dean on Algonquin College’s Pembroke Campus in 52 years. Senior Vice President of the College Claude Brulé announced that Dr. Jones will start her new job on August 26th. Brulé says her tenure is the result of an extensive cross country search to find a new Dean for the Pembroke Campus. Brulé says Dr. Jones has an impressive background in post-secondary education and that he looks forward working with her.

Dr. Jones was previously the Assistant Dean for Students and Academic Administration at Dalhousie University in Truro Nova Scotia. She hails from their Faculty of Agriculture, and held the position of Associate Vice President of Academic for students at Nova Scotia Agricultural College. Algonquin College said Dr. Jones was also the Dean of Counselling and Student Services at American River College in Sacramento California, along with other placements in the United States. She holds several degrees, including a Doctoral Degree in Business Administration from Athabasca University.

Dr. Jones said she was very excited to join Algonquin College’s Pembroke campus, saying it had an excellent reputation as one of the leading regional college campuses in Canada. She said she is impressed with the culture of student support and engagement on campus, and looks forward to working with the faculty and staff to continue the great work on campus.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading