Province Activates Disaster Recovery Assistance Program for Renfrew County
Renfrew-Nipissing-Pembroke MPP John Yakabuski says the province has activated its Disaster Recovery Assistance program for residents affected by flooding.
Yakabuski says the program can be accessed easily.
He says keeping as accurate records as possible is important when completing your application of all spending and any damage to homes or property.
Renfrew-Nipissing-Pembroke MPP John Yakabuski says the program covers 80 per cent of expenses up to a maximum of $250,000.
The program can be accessed here or by calling 1 (844) 780-8925.
Renfrew-Nipissing-Pembroke MPP John Yakabuski’s constituency office can be reached at (613) 735-6627.
Communities under the program:
- Township of Admaston/ Bromley
- Township of Bonnechere Valley
- Township of Brudenell, Lyndoch and Raglan
- Township of Killaloe, Hagarty and Richards
- Township of Horton
- Township of Laurentian Valley
- Township of Madawaska Valley
- Township of McNab/Braeside
- Township of North Algona Wilberforce
- Town of Renfrew
- Township of Whitewater Region
- City of Pembroke