Pop Up Art Returns to Renfrew County with New Exhibit
(Photo Credit: Ottawa Valley Community Arts)
Pop up Art has returned to Renfrew County.
Anya Gansterer, co-artistic director, says 9 artists from across the region will feature in a unique exhibit called “Welcome to My World”. They were given a small box with a door attached and asked to paint their world during times of uncertainty.
Among the artists are:
- Genevieve Townsend and Stephanie Keon Pinkerton, from Eganville
- Wren Crossland and Shanti McPhee from Killaloe;
- Bridget Haworth from Brudenell;
- Sylvia Tennisco from Pikwakanagan;
- Debbie Montgomery and Paula LaPierre from Pembroke;
- Eppo Van Houten from Deep River
The exhibit will run from March until October, starting at Fifth Chute Coffee in Eganville. Gansterer says the coffee shop is designed so that physical distancing and other health protocols are easy to follow, and the exhibits will be sanitized. After some time in Eganville, that the exhibit will move to Arnprior in May and Garrison Petawawa in August.
For more info on the project, click here.