MVDHS and Sherwood Public School Students Back in Class After Gas Leak
Madawaska Valley District High School (Photo Credit: Trevor Smith-Millar)
Students of Madawaska Valley High School and Sherwood Public School are back in class after yesterday’s gas leak.
The Madawaska Valley Fire Department gave the green light after it inspected the building. However, facilities staff will be on site today running some tests as a matter of precaution.
Yesterday a Carbon Monoxide detector went off at the high school causing the entire building to be evacuated.