Residents Evacuated at Fairfields Senior Living Due To Carbon Monoxide
Renfrew County Paramedics and the Bonnechere Valley Fire Department say they have evacuated all 37 residents from the Fairfields Senior Living Residence in Eganville.
Both paramedics and fire department confirmed that there were high levels of Carbon Monoxide in the building. All residents have been safely evacuated to the Royal Canadian Legion. Paramedics have set up a reception and care center to provide support for the residents.
The Fire Department says that TSSA is on the scene to find the source of the leak. No injuries have been reported at this time.
Paramedics say if you have a family member living at Fairfields Senior Living Residence is asking you to call: Gerald at 613-732-0377, or Mary at 613-602-0150.